By Christopher C. Pollitt
Achieve optimum ends up in equine foot care and treatment! The Illustrated Horse’s Foot: A accomplished Guide makes use of transparent directions in an atlas-style structure that can assist you safely determine, diagnose, and deal with foot difficulties in horses. Full-color medical images convey constitution and serve as in addition to the foundations of right medical exam and shoeing, and a significant other web site has movies depicting equine foot situations. Written by way of across the world well known specialist Christoher Pollitt, this source complements your skill to regard equine stipulations starting from laminitis to foot cracks, infections, trauma, vascular compromise, and arthritis.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses quite a lot of equine foot conditions.
- A particular number of MIMICs offers fantastically distinctive anatomical hoof images.
- 284 fine quality images exhibit stipulations of the equine foot, together with many 2-D reconstructions of MRI and CT data.
- Step-by-step case histories persist with equine sufferers from preliminary presentation via analysis to remedy and outcome.
- A handy, templated format offers easy accessibility to medical symptoms, prognosis, remedy, and prognosis.
- Expert writer Chris Pollitt is a pioneer within the use of complex radiographic, CT, and MRI expertise for imaging equine foot and laminitis difficulties to facilitate exact prognosis and powerful treatment.
- A significant other web site located at pollitthorsesfoot.com located at pollitthorsesfoot.com comprises movies of equine foot cases.